ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN THE UK!
As a still young operation in the UK, we are inviting licensed business partners the chance to own and develop a business that offers profitability, sustainability and continues to be in high demand throughout the UK.
This position will report into the central hub and will be directly responsible for the oversight and management of the project cycle for all Residential and Commercial PV or Thermal solar systems and the appointment of main dealer’s or installer partners within their own region.
Want to be part of this fantastic business?
We can offer our independent licensed business partners:
Responsibilities include: interfacing with the local main dealer and installer parner to schedule work and coordinate services;
in coordination with head office, defining thework schedule and targets to meet AG TECHNIK contract requirements;
oversight of the design process through plan check and permitting when necessary; defining
elements of work and soliciting funding, helping to provide subcontracted work as required; providing direction and coordination of field activities related to the physical construction of the PV array or mounting system by AG TECHNIK appointed technicians; and securing any unique designs to complete the end user project alongside an installer partner, as well as taking care of all the main dealers and installer partner orders and financing paperwork related to the
• Managing the installer partner network.
• Participating in design, process, and workshop trainings.
• Overseeing assigned field teams and installation progress.
• Developing and managing new installers and regional distributors and hitting sales targets
• Arranging, scheduling and conducting key project meetings.
• Defining elements of work and developing scope of work for subcontracts.
• Managing bid process for installers seeking quotes on project work.
• Interfacing and communicating with the installers commercial customers in a professional manner.
• Preparing all the interconnection, FiT/ROC/RHI, and financing paperwork related to the specific projects.
• 3+ years of renewable energy experience; 2+ years of PV Solar installer liaison preferred.
• Knowledge of best practices for solarl construction, including sequence of work.
• Previous experience as a business developer or distributor required.
• Knowledge of residential and commercial PV or thermal installations.
• Knowledge of construction contracts, subcontracts, and the bid process.
• Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems.
• Ability to manage dealers and installers.
• Experience making own appointments.
• Education: A level + preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be able to successfully complete psychometric screening.
• Must be of good financial standing to build own business on a franchise style basis
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
AG TECHNIK are inviting franchise partners the chance to own and develop a business that offers profitability, sustainability and launches products made with German engineering standards and designed for UK homes.
As China comes under pressure our range continues to be in high demand throughout the UK. The EU and USA requirements for dumping have fuelled a significant growth in the enquirers from our trade partners in the UK.
Our renewable energy equipment will not be sold by a huge trade shed and is instead for handpicked dealers or installer partners who can prove they are above the usual standard.
AG TECHNIK can offer solarpreneurs around the UK the chance to build their own business within a great brand in a market that set for take off.
We are preparing for a negotiation on the renewable energy products such as Solar PV to increase in the near future and this allows the installers and partners to take stock of what they install today and what they might install in the future.
Building your business with industry experts
The franchise programme presented by the AG TECHNIK is an opportunity specifically designed for successful entrepreneurs wanting to develop a new and profitable renewable energy trade sales business in selected regions around the UK. This is a unique opportunity to create and grow an extraordinary revenue stream from day one.
You will benefit from:
- An exclusive region
- Commercial, professional sales model
- Recurring monthly revenue
- Excellent gross profit model
- Monday to Friday hours of operation
What AG TECHNIK offer our franchise-partners:
- A strong brand that stands for service, security, quality, customer satisfaction
- Years of experience and success in sales and product design
- Customised products and unique mounting systems
- Samples and support
- Managerial, technical and legal consultancy
- Support in fundraising and setting up the company
- Full training programme
Why Choose AG TECHNIK
There are many benefits when entering into a franchise partnership with AG TECHNIK, the core of our business to business model ensures:
- You hit the ground running
- You have a proven business model
- Experienced support team to make sure you are successful
- Strong environmentally friendly business
Most importantly by combining your drive and energy with the expertise of the Franchisor you will be the master of your own financial destiny while enjoying the support of an established organisation and the resources it commands.
If you would like to receive more information about the AG TECHNIK licensed business partnership opportunity, just complete the form below